torsdag 8. mars 2012

Kryon: The Recalibration of Knowledge


Greetings, dear ones, I am Kryon of Magnetic Service.

"There's no 3D time here where I am, and it's difficult for me to give you or my partner messages that are synchronistic to the reality you live in. Instead, we often give you information about the energies and the potentials that are here and not something on your timeline. So that is what this particular message is about.

We have only a few things to say, but it's going to require that we do it slowly and accurately, for we're dealing with things my partner has no knowledge of. So I give him intuitive visions, and he then translates them in real time as he receives them. Even the voice that you hear, the consciousness that you perceive, and the energy that is around him is his ability to meld with Spirit in a quantum state. This allows him to bring forward in what you call real time a message that he is not aware of. He steps aside as he does now and, with curiosity, listens to what's happening next. It is not a takeover.

The man who is in the chair and I have an agreement, and it's one he hasn't talked about much. Years ago when I said to him, "We are going to channel in this fashion," he said, "I refuse to have a takeover." So instead, I offered him a meld and I said to him, "If you will meld with me during these times, there will come a day when the meld is permanent." And he agreed. Then he asked me, "Is the meld unusual?" I told him no. It is what every single Human can do - not to sit in front of humans and channel as you see now, but instead to have a direct portal to the Creator in all things. It isn't unusual. In fact, it's what every Human on Earth intuitively feels is what they want - a connection to home.

These things have been done by Humans many times before, and before that they were done, and before that they were done [explained in a channelling to come later]. The result of doing the meld properly eventually connects you to the Creative source and you stop being a Human, as you define it.

The ones who seeded this planet walk this day here and they don't die. They're in a quantum state and they can travel wherever they want. They reside in certain parts of the earth, including Shasta and Hawaii [in your country] and many other portals on the planet. Many of you reading this know what I'm talking about. And that is the promise of what happens with earths everywhere that go through a process where they pass the decision points and start another process, a process where they change their reality out of 3D into a new paradigm."

8 March 2012  Channeler:  Lee and Kryon
Saturday, 14 January, 2012  (posted 8 March, 2012) 


Ingen kommentarer: