onsdag 20. juni 2012

"Greetings from Galactic Heart . . ."

Vi er midt i en snuoperasjon på alle nivåer - og dette er noe av det vi har i vente ... !

"Greetings from Galactic Heart   . . ."

"I woke up this morning thinking....gee, here we are still on planet Earth in 3D~~our transformation hasn't happened yet. I contemplated how I have been feeling lately: Do I really have to go grocery shopping today? What will I cook, food is losing its appeal. I wish I could simply go to my replicator and ask for my favorite green drink and have it appear. Then all I have to do is place the glass back in the replicator and presto!, it disappears. No glass to wash. Yes, I like this idea.

Sometimes I have to pinch myself hoping I will wake up from this reality. Can you believe we are still driving cars that pollute our environment. When I'm in a parking lot, breathing the poisonous fumes my whole body shutters.

I know many of you are feeling the same way. Come join us for our next webinar, Technologies That Will Transform Our Reality. Sheldan will go over all the technologies that will be released first....right after the announcements and new governments are introduced to the public. Yes, we are so close to having the technologies that will clean up our planet~~air, water and land, heal our bodies, transportation, communications, and much more. The important of spiritual science will be discussed.

When we come together during PAO's webinars, we collectively share a vision with excitement and joy which is how we can gracefully transform our 3D reality, one based on duality (hot/cold, up/down, good/bad etc) to our new 5D reality, one based on cooperation, prosperity, sovereignty, Love and Unity.

During PAO's webinars, we collectively create a grid of Light anchoring in our new reality. Join us. Truly Together we are Victorious!"

Selamat Ja! 
Colleen 
PAO


"NOTE: At the end of each live Webinar, Sheldan will disclose up-to-the-minute information on our timelines as he receives it, directly from the Galactic Federation & the Ascended Masters."


"Facts About "The Heart"

"The heart is a powerful generator of electromagnetic energy producing the largest electromagnetic field of any organ.

The heart has 60 times more electrical field than the brain.

The heart field is also a transmitter. Our heart is a biological oscillator that can entrain other hearts even at a great distance.

Both the heart/brain receive and respond to intuitive information, but the heart receives the information first.

Heart rate increases prior to future emotional stimuli.

The heart processes emotional events seconds before the body experiences the events.

The heart acts as if it has a mind of its own~~60-65% of the heart cells are like brain neuro cells."


Ingen kommentarer: