onsdag 25. juli 2012

Messages from the Angels; "Don't worry, be happy ..."


Så sant, så sant - det har ingen hensikt å bekymre seg eller være lei seg for noe - glem det, vær heller glad.  Det er forsøket verdt!

Messages from the Angels
Welcome to "Messages from the Angels." Search for a topic by using the white box at the top left, or pick a message out of the archives at random to see what your angels want to tell you. You can also subscribe to my newsletter to have weekly "Messages from Ann & the Angels" emailed directly to you.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

"Don't worry, be happy..."

"Why waste your time on worry dear ones? It is a learned habit that unfortunately serves no purpose but nonetheless plagues a great many of you upon your planet earth. Children don't worry. They cry and expect to be cared for. Animals don't worry, they exist in the present moment surrendering to the instincts within them and the world around them. Humanity is unique in that it is the only species that feels as if fretting about the future is actually a way to demonstrate love and responsibility. It is in truth, a way you avoid responsibility, and a rather awkward demonstration of love at that.

We've said this so many times Your world operates according to the laws of vibration. Like sonar, you send out signals and receive the honest echo back into your lives. When you worry, you are sending out fearful signals. "I am worried that I cannot pay my bills," you say, all the while commanding the universe to make it difficult to pay your bills. "I am worried about my health," you say, all the while putting out signals that you are not supporting your own vibrancy. "I am worried about my children," you say while picturing them in woeful circumstances and surrounding them with fearful energies. Dear ones, if you could see the effects of your worry, you would see that worry is a weak poison in your lives and the lives of those you worry about.

Far better to say, "God I'm having trouble paying my bills. I don't know how but You do! I have faith that you love me. If I have something to learn, teach me gently, otherwise I know you will bring me my miracles!" Far kinder to yourself to say, "I'm scared about my health. Can you comfort me, and guide me to do and crave things that are healthy for this body?" Far better to say, "I love my children God. Uplift them, keep them safe, and if by some chance they are choosing tough lessons that will be hard for me to watch, comfort me and let me know how to best support them." Dear ones, put love into the world with your prayers. Don't poison your world and the world of others with worry. We know it is a habit so many of you have learned, and like any habit, it can take awhile to change, but we have faith in you, and we love you, and we are there to assist.

Truly dear ones, "Don't worry. Be Happy." You are loved. You are eternal. And your earth is just a school for the soul. Everyone eventually will find their way back home." forts.

Ingen kommentarer: