lørdag 26. april 2014

Weekly geo-political news and analysis

Hey Ben,

I was shocked when I read your April 22nd post. You are living in a completely different reality from me and I would wager, most of your your readers. The Jesuits and black pope Francis are near the top of the Power Pyramid but they are running the disgusting show we are forced to live within.

Karen Hudes has just recently been educated about much of the truth and even she knows who’s at the top, albeit I am not sure about her recent breaking of the Homo Capensis theory, information she received from the director of the documentary: The Banksters, Madoff with America (that you can view here: http://vimeo.com/71875048). It was recently shown at the Cannes Film Festival.

The queen (lower case intentional) of England and the Anglican church was just convicted by an international tribunal in regard to the genocide of over 50,000 Canadian natives.

There are plenty of websites that have this information. This one will suffice. I also recommend Ralph Epperson’s book The Unseen Hand.

Ben, I understand that you are trying to do good things but your information and sources are very, very, very poor.

Best regards,

Stephen in Phoenix, AZ

PS: You may want to read the Comments below your reposted 4/22 blog post.

Ingen kommentarer: