onsdag 22. februar 2012

Wake up Call: Horus & Nancy Tate - Februar 22. 2012


"I am talking with you now in a whole new way. I am speaking in the tongue of the humans on earth, and as I do I come to you with a song about the coming times. I am Horus, and in the way of opening this message I am opening you to a new possibility for your methods of communicology.
 
It is with an utmost amount of love that I bring this message to you, for I see what it is that is confronting many of you at this time. There are many things coming up in your lives that seem to contradict one anther. Yet they are here for purpose. They are here to assist you to seeing how one thing can be true, at the same time as another seemingly different thing can also be appropriate to your life at this time.
 
There are a number of opportunities flowing forth through your lives at this time. One of them is to look at what is taking place outside of you, around the world, as well as in your own community or household. As these issues seem to be full of contradiction to what you consider to be in harmony, do you not also see their potential for actually bringing harmony into your lives? I tell you now that there is no disharmony that does not have potential. When you see something come into your life and feel that it is wonderful, only to find on further thought that it becomes a source of chagrin, then you see the benefit that you have brought into your life. It has brought an opportunity to see where you are working on perfecting how you approach issues in your life and how they work with you to bring about a harmonic energy that steers you to the ultimate way of life."

Wake up Call: Horus, Feb 22, 12


Ingen kommentarer: