fredag 20. januar 2012

Lyset skal stråle

Igjen en kanalisering som kan ses på som et avsnitt fra læreboka vi slår opp i nå om dagen.  Denne setter fingeren på et ømt punkt hos mange, og den viser at det er ikke så mye tanke-omstilling som skal til - før bildet er endret.  Snu alle tanker, gammel oppstilling er bare til heft.

"This channeling is part of a  Soul purpose reading  with Saint-Germain.   It's reprinted here with our client's permission."

"Dear Saint-Germain, I love learning new and alternative ways to heal. I want to help others with what I already know, but I would still like to learn more. Right now I’m involved with homeopathy, reflexology, Reiki, and yoga. 

"My big problem is stage-fright. I have difficulty getting up in front of others, no matter what I’m doing. I feel exposed, so I find myself hiding my light. This keeps me from offering all that I am in service to others. Can you help me?" 

"My dear friend, I AM Saint-Germain."   
forts.   


“Do You Hide Your Light From Others?” -- A Saint-Germain Channeling  
Alexandra Mahlimay & Dan Bennack  www.joyandclarity.com


Ingen kommentarer: