tirsdag 19. juli 2011

LISTEN TO THE RED SHAMAN 2012

THE QUESTION INDIAN IN THE MACHINE HEARS THE MOST ABOUT CHEMTRAILS….WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT? WELL TRY THIS…. CHEMTRAIL AFFIRMATIONS

LISTEN TO THE RED SHAMAN 2012

Chemtrail contamination is definitely a concern for me on my farm; I wonder if there will be or what kind of long-term health ramifications will result in my animals from eating pasture and hay grown in chemtrail infested soil. I’d imagine high levels of contaminants in the ponds they drink out of, too.
Very important to note that Monsanto’s seeds are designed to grown in soil with high levels of aluminum in it. I doubt this was accidental. The collusion between government and Monsanto is so freaking obvious.
http://davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1059422604&posted=1#post1059422604


Les mer:
http://indianinthemachine.wordpress.com/2010/11/15/the-question-indian-in-the-machine-hears-the-most-about-chemtrails-what-can-i-do-about-it-well-try-this-chemtrail-affirmations/

Ingen kommentarer: